Pampers Aqua Pure Baby Wipes (672 ct.)

PAMPERS

pampers aqua pure baby wipes (672 ct.)

SKU: SAM-NEW-980093082-672CT
$33.93Sale 40% off
$20.36
Quantity: 1

Summary

When it comes to caring for your baby’s precious skin, you shouldn’t have to make compromises. That’s why there's Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes—Pampers only wipe made with 99% pure water and a touch of premium cotton. Caring for your baby’s precious skin is at the heart of Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes chosen ingredients. That’s why they do not contain parabens, alcohol, dyes, or fragrances. The remaining 1% of ingredients includes dermatologically tested cleansers and pH-balancing ingredients to help protect baby’s skin. Aqua Pure wipes are safe for use on newborn babies’ skin—including bottoms, hands, and sensitive faces.

100% Genuine

Vendor sourced & brand new.

Returns within 30 days of delivery

You have 30 calendar days to returns an item from the date you received it.

  • 672 wipes
  • 12 packs of 56 ct.
  • Gentle enough for bottoms, hands, and sensitive faces
  • Contains 15% cotton

Related Products

Deal
$229.99Sale 40% off
$137.99
Deal
$24.99Sale 40% off
$14.99

Reviews

Reviewed by 0 customer